Bmore's Thoughts

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Getting Started

Well here goes nothing. I have finally caved into the peer pressure to start my blog. The added psuh is the fact that my old ass brother as started his blog and is doing very well with it. So to not be out done by the old man I decided to give this a shot.

What will I talk about you ask? Well everything - random crazy thoughts I have, my up coming wedding, soon to be in-laws, current news events, retarded celebreates, etc. You name it I might talk about it. So I hope you all can follow my random thougths.

Lets jump right into it. What in the sam hell is wrong with Terrell Owens? Did his mother not hug him as a child? Did his daddy beat him? What makes TO so desperate for attention? This fool has gone and tried to commit suicide. But he did make sure to take them pills with someone in his presence and to tell her I am not happy. Nice attempt TO (insert eye roll here). I wish he would go climb under a rock some where. I don't like no cry baby ass man.


Well thats a start and there is much more to come. I hope you all enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Avin said...

Good start Chica! I shall visit frequently and harrass you when you dont update. What are friends for?

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is soooo you! I'm going to love reading this!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home