Bmore's Thoughts

Friday, September 29, 2006

Wedding Planning 101

So I got engaged last month and I was floating on cloud 9 for about 8.5 seconds and then I realized THE REAL WORK IS ABOUT TO START. People didn't waste any time in asking "when are you getting married"? Hell I don't know it took two years to get engaged, get the hell out my face and let me enjoy my engagement. Unless you plan on elopping or not getting married for a few years, there isn't much time to enjoy your engagement. You got to pick a date, reserve you pastor, find a reception site, photographer, dress, have an engagement party, send out engagement notices, start your guest list, loss weight, exercise your ass off - lets all take a deep breath. Shit.

I say all this to say - I have another planning meeting this evening with my coordinators.
God bless and good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWE, BOO-freaking-HOO!!!!! Get'ta planning missy :-<

4:33 PM  
Blogger 44Black said...

You got a planner???? Can you say High Maintenance????????

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home