Bmore's Thoughts

Monday, October 02, 2006

Funk

I am in a funky mood today – continue reading at your own risk. Wedding planning sucks ass and I don’t want to plan any more. Why is it acceptable for the fiancés to sit back and do nothing? While the bride to be runs around like a chicken with its head cut off getting everything accomplished. I am beyond mad with my fiancé – I am to the point that I want to say screw the wedding lets just go to the courthouse and get hitched. Why am I already at this point and my wedding is a year away? Am I stressing myself out? Way to soon? Someone with some wedding/marriage experience please help me understand. Maybe its because I am premenstrual that everything is bothering me so very much this weekend.

I am as pissed off as pissed off can be. The following statement that was delivered to me on Saturday night on a drive back from Va. is what I think put me over the edge. This Thing (the fiancé) had the nerve to say to me “ you act like you don’t have a mind of your own”. If it wasn’t for the fact that The Thing was driving my car, and the minor that was riding with us I think I might have jabbed him in his throat. Two days later I still don’t know what the hell he meant by the statement. Cause as I see it everything that has been accomplished to this date is thanks to me. So what is The Thing talked about you ask? Good question. And when I start talking to The Thing again I plan on finding out.

I swear if I make another decision and The Thing sits back and judge I might just loose my mind. I figured that I don’t need to bother him with every detail but some things I throw out there just to make him feel involved. And when I do that I don’t expect any back talk or lip when I finalize stuff like our engagement dinner (I kind of felt like Ike Turner right then) for example. I decided on our menu items without The Things assistance. Not because I didn’t ask his opinion but simple because the Ravens had a home game yesterday and The Thing has season tickets. He better not complain at the dinner that he doesn’t like his choices. He better don’t.

362 more days to go. Will we make it? Another good question…

4 Comments:

Blogger Avin said...

Okay take a deep breath before you choke him into unconsiousness. He needs a reality check, and a good shaking too, but the reality check is probably safer.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'mma need you to not call my dude "The Thing!" ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! That is funny! Less than 1 year away...you can do it :)

3:40 PM  
Blogger 44Black said...

We sit and watch you plan because we would rather go to vegas!!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! I planned 90% of my wedding alone! All he did was show up! Its going to get worse before it gets better! I'm mad that you are calling him "The Thing" LMAO

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home