Bmore's Thoughts

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Fiancée aka The Thing

Some think that calling The Fiancée - The Thing is a bit harsh, insensitive, and rude. I actually thing it was the nicest name I could come up with given the circumstances. Don’t get me wrong I love him to pieces and can’t image not being with him. But right now I don’t really like him. And the sad thing about it is he doesn’t even realize that I don’t like him.

There use to be a time when all I had to do was go all day without calling him at the usual times or not tell him I love him all day, and he would just know that he was in the dog house. Apparently he has caught on to that stragy so now I most get more calculated in the torture I inflict on him. I know some that like to throw things at their man. I know some that like to kick them out of the house or make them sleep on the couch. We don’t live together so that isn’t going to work for me and I am not mad enough to throw something at him. I have also learned that when throw often times the women ends up destroying something she really likes.

I was thinking that I would make him met with our church appointed wedding counselor and possible photographer by himself. But that would only backfire because he wouldn’t get the all the information or wouldn’t ask all the questions that needed to be addressed requiring me to go back and do more work. So what can I do to him to make him realize just how pissed off I am?

I think this is going to take some time. I am on day 3 of brief conversations, no I love you and not calling like usual. I almost caved in yesterday but my good friend and master verbal abuser Avin (from AvinsDay) refreshed my anger and reminded me just why I am mad. So I am prepared for the long haul. I am making notes so that when the time comes I can adequately curse him out and make sure I cover all my points. I have tried to quiet cursing but when angry its much harder to control. And as Steve Harvey says “God ain’t through with me yet”.
So for now The Fiancée will be known as The Thing. 3 days and counting.

10 Comments:

Blogger Avin said...

LOL I think I am rubbing off on you in a bad way. But I do have to agree with the writing it down to discuss later thing. Thats effective. Breaking all your shit isnt.

10:19 AM  
Blogger bmorecutie said...

I always had it in me you are just helping me become more refined and calculating. Thank you.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Avin said...

LOL Not more refined and calculating!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are a mess! this is so much better than reading the news papers! Avin- I'm reading your blog now!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Avin said...

Uh oh, you do remember I am crazy right? You arent expecting sanity are you?

11:53 AM  
Blogger 44Black said...

WTF???? Is this some kind of secret code? What was that blog about? You pissed off about what exactly? Because he said you don't have a mind of your own and you don't know what he meant? Maybe you should just ask him. I am afriad you need to retake the anger management course. A man could throw together a wedding in a weekend.....with a bachelor party!

11:00 PM  
Blogger bmorecutie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:27 AM  
Blogger bmorecutie said...

Be careful - one male commenting around a group of women with anger management issues.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Avin said...

Um...Sir dont you have a cat to buy or something???

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home