Bmore's Thoughts

Friday, June 01, 2007

30 and Fly!!

Well it came and went in a blink of an eye. I was dreading the thought of turning 30 but the closer it got the more comfortable I became with it. Its here I am 30 and fly!!!! At least I hope I am fly.

Had a great birthday dinner with close friends and family and this weekend the fiancée is taking me to New York to see the Color Purple. He just spoils me rotten. I did have a dream of getting a new car for my birthday but he assured me that wasn’t what my surprise was.


So folks I am 30 and I love it. I am getting married in 3 more months and I really love that. I think I need a new tattoo something with the number 3. Anyone have suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

I WANNA GO TO NY!!!!!! :(

Congrats on embracing 30! I hid for a week and still haven't gotten used to it. But Jay-Z's 30's the new 20 is helping me a little bit.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home