Bmore's Thoughts

Friday, January 19, 2007

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Okay I guess Avin tagged me cause I have not been updating that frequently. So here goes it.

1. I am really clumsy, some know, most do not. But I am a complete klutz, walking without tripping is a task, falling every so often is the norm for me. Most of the time these accidents occur in the privacy of the house but every now and then it occurs for the whole world to see. Like right before the holidays when I fell in the parking lot at my job. Still have no clue what caused me to fall. I am going skiing in March and god knows I can’t break anything that close to the big wedding date.

2. I have never had to physically fight anyone (besides my brothers). I did smack the snot out this little girl when I was like 6 but she didn’t hit me back. So does that make it a fight? I think not. I’ve been ready to fight several times and it always seemed like it was with a fat girl that I was gonna have to get on with. One day I came to school no jewelry, hair pulled back, Vaseline on my face. The girl beat up my friend at the bus stop instead. LOL. I talked a lot of trash but never had to back it up. But don’t get it twisted I am ready to back it up if need be.

3. I secretly dream of one day being able to impregnate men. I think that if that were possible I would have like 20 kids and a bunch of baby daddies. I would be a deadbeat parent, not pay child support but I would be there to spend time with my kids. I want men to feel what women have to go through to take care of their children.

4. I had a dog name Taffy when I was younger and my father had her put to sleep when we moved. I stopped eating my favorite candy at the time Laffy Taffy because I thought my dog was in it. This is back when Laffy Taffy came in those large square piece and there were jokes on the inside of the wrapper.

5. I wanted to be an archeologist. I think that was my first passion before I really got into math/numbers. I even went on an archeological dig here in MD with my mother a long time ago. It was interesting. I guess because I am not that interested in history that dream never panned out. I used to think that I would go to Egypt one day and go on a dig.


There it is people 5 things you didn’t know but now you know. I guess I am going to have to tag some people now; Lu and Taa get to posting on myspace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL- that was 2 cute... Actually I was thinking about moving my blog here, I'm going to delete my myspace profile- but i didn't want to do it until I could find a new home for my blogs... So what do you and Avin think? Can I move in here with you guys?

10:46 AM  
Blogger bmorecutie said...

Come on and move in!!!!!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home