Bmore's Thoughts

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Fiancee

Part of him is very youthful at heart and I love that about him. But I am starting to have some concerns about a new hobby he has picked up. Let me give you some background.

Last summer we went to the Essence Festival in Houston. Terrible place to hold it but the music was good. Earth Wind and Fire preformed one of the nights we were there. And they were great. Now we were fans before we saw them live and enjoyed their music. Ever since then the fiancée listens to them at the very minimum once a day, when I am not there I am sure its more like 5 times a day. He has been playing his “air bass” regular now for months. He has Verdine’s moves down pat. Then he started talking about taking lessons, which I am cool with. I mean really there are worse things he could be doing.

Well the time is now. He purchased his bass guitar last week and since then there has been nonstop talk about practicing, cords, tuning and amps. I told him all the time he spends on this bass (who I think has been named Sheila) he better play a solo at the reception.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home