Bmore's Thoughts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby Notice

So I am so bored I decided to create a post. I know its been like almost a year since my last post. I've got this stupid job that blocks most websites, and once I get home from work getting on the computer is the last thought in my mind. But since we are in the midst of the second blizzard in a weeks time I got time on my hand. I'm so bored I am thinking about joining Facebook (I prefer to call it what them young kids are doing). My brother is on there and he is old as dirt so I figure if he can figure it so can I. While I contemplate joining "what them young kids are doing" I will update here.

I am pregnant, very much pregnant. I'm actually due in two weeks. We are having a baby girl and I'm too excited! I've had a very easy pregnancy for the most part. I had a couple of bad days here and there but over all this pregnancy have been great. Till now, I have developed this very uncommon rash that started on my stomach and has spread every where but my face (thank God). But this rash itches like nothing I have ever experienced in life. So because of that I may be having our sweet baby this weekend. I didn't really want to have my baby on a holiday but it might be kinda sweet to have a Valentine baby. I went to the doctors Tuesday and she told me to do some walking. Not sure what planet she is on but at that time there was about 3 feet of snow on the ground, and snowing when I enter the office with the expectation of another possible 2 feet of snow. Where the hell am I gonna walk? Nothing is open and driving is practically impossible.

I think hubby is in a bit of denial that his daughter will be making an early appearance. This morning he asked me where I wanted her dresser, it's now 9 pm and it's still sitting in the box. So I think he just got mad that I reminded him that it's still sitting in the box. Oh well, he will get over it, he needs to get to working.

I think that’s all I got for the time being. I might be back later.

Until next time….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home