Bmore's Thoughts

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twins

So my new boss is cool. She is super smart and her brain works faster then anyone I have ever met. I mean she is amazing even on 5 hours of sleep her brain moves faster then mine and I am younger and have no kids. That’s my introduction of her, what I really want to talk about are her kids.

She has the most “beautyfullest” twins. She brought the babies into the office for a little visit this week. They are about 9 months actual and 7 months adjusted she says. Meaning she had them early and they are still playing a little catch up. To me they look perfectly health and have pretty blue/gray eyes. Baby A is a girl and baby B is a boy. Baby A is a little bigger then her brother and tries to run the show already. But baby B is a little more clever then she gives him credit for. They are just the best mainly because they are not mine.

Some of you that know me know that I would love to have twins. My justification of having twins is so that I only have to deliver once and if its not twins I may head up with only one child. But I think after talking with my new boss I may be over that desire. It’s great when they are a little older and can entertain themselves as well as each other. But the issue comes when they are born how to feed two babies at one time, how to change two diapers at once, how to grab them up when they are crawling in separate directions. All this to say I think I may be over it my having twins fascination. I mean if it happens it happens, I do have a couple of twins in the family. But if it doesn’t I guess I will have to deliver on more then one occasion. God help me the hubby wants like 5 and that just cannot happen.

Until next time ……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home