Bmore's Thoughts

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Been So Long

It’s been so long since I have posted anything. Why, you ask. Well I got a new job. My old job was sweet, laid back, casual, chill, but so was the money. I wanted more for our family. So I got a new job, making more money and supposedly more opportunity (noticed I said supposedly). I hate this place. So when I started here all my free time was devoted to learning the job, and working longer hours. So my internet time decreased drastically. It’s been about eight or nine months now and I still hate this place. And I know with today’s economy I should be happy to have a job, but who wants to dread coming to work every day. So I guess I need to go ahead and have a baby and leave this hellhole.

By the way me and the husband are in negations on having a baby. After getting our taxes done we wished we could pop one out before the end of the year. That sounds kinda of cruel – but we did joke about it. So the husband has said several things recently about having kid(s) soon, I think he is getting the itch. His best friend just had a baby about 2 months ago and he nearly swoops her out their arms as soon as he sees her (its really cute).

In other new news we have a puppy. We got him the day after Christmas, he is a black Cocker Spaniel and his name is Miles. If stupid ass Comcast internet worked at home I would have a picture of him up (who am I kidding I haven’t uploaded any pictures), but he is very cute. He is so spoiled its crazy. When we first got him he cried so badly that me and the husband took turns sleeping with him on the floor. I think the first month or so was torture, I had never been so sleep deprived in all my life and if this is what having a kid is like please pray for us.

I guess that is enough of a recap for now, I will try and not stay away as long any more and I promise to upload my pictures. I also have some great pictures of Inauguration. I will share that story next time.

Untill then ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home