Bmore's Thoughts

Thursday, September 20, 2007

9 Days and Counting

I am so excited that I am only 9 days away from my wedding day. I don’t feel nervous, I don’t feel overwhelmed, and I don’t feel stressed. I feel like I am getting things done and can’t wait for the 29th to get here.

Now my body is saying something completely different. Last Saturday I started with a headache that I thought was cause by not eating. So I ate, took Tylenol, took Clairton, took something that someone gave me - headache still there for three days. Then I found this home remedy that suggested drinking Gatorade for headache pain. So I tried it and low and behold soon after drinking it my headache was gone.

Along with the headache came an eye tick, which unfortunately is still here. This is going on a week people. My wedding is in 9 days. I can’t have an eye tick on my wedding day. Just think about what those pictures are going to come out looking like. The fiancée says he can’t see it moving but to me it feels like it is so noticeable. This is absolutely driving my out of my mind. I feel like I need an eye patch or something so I can let my eye rest because for some reason my left eye is stressed the hell out.


HELP anyone know what to do about an eye tick? All suggestions welcomed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take a look at the website that i sent you. there may be some info you can use to help with the eye twitching. i have experienced that before and it is a pain in the ass but most people really can not see your eye twitching...dont't worry.

3:28 PM  
Blogger 44Black said...

If Gatorade worked that means you had a hangover......Hello!

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home