Bmore's Thoughts

Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Little Bit of Political Talk

So McCain picked a lady for VP. Seems like a strategic move, but did he not do a background check first? Controversy seems to be surrounding this woman. I really hope this backfires in is face.

Sarah Palin has a baby that is 4 months (I call him baby TrailMix) and has Down syndrome. That alone is a huge handful to manage. But she also has Bristol to deal with. She is 17 years old and 5 months pregnant.

Something seems fishy here. There are reports going around that at 7 months pregnant Sarah looked much like she does to this day. No pregnant belly. Another thing that seemed odd was that in most early reports/video of the family Bristol is always holding baby TrailMix.

So I have come to a couple of possibilities: Bristol is a freak and baby TrailMix is really hers and she is already knocked up again. Or baby TrailMix is hers and she is mysteriously going to lose the current baby she is carrying. (I am not wishing any ill on Bristol) But will we ever really know?

One last thing before I pass out at my desk. Every time I turn to the RNC I didn’t see any minorities in the audience. Did anyone else notice that?

Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home