Bmore's Thoughts

Friday, September 07, 2007

Update

So it’s been awhile since I posted something new. I say almost daily “I got to write about this shit here” but I never do. So much has happened and so much as changed. I am now 22 days away from my wedding. I can’t believe its almost here. I am so excited and emotional. I started crying the other day at the hair salon because my stylist was telling me about her wedding day. It was funny as hell but it brought tears to my eyes cause I just cannot wait for my big day.

My biggest issue right now is getting response back. There are several people that say that are coming but have not sent their response in or have lost them. Then there was the issue of who to invite to the formal reception and who just to invite to the ceremony and the reception at the church. It hurt my feelings that I couldn’t invite my people that live here to the formal reception when I know good and hell well that my great aunties are not coming. They are old and live in Tennessee and I have a cousin getting married in October so they probably can’t do both weddings. But I had to give them the option of coming.

So I have a secondary list prepared, but how do you go back and invite people? I am feeling like some people are pissed with me because of this. Which is silly if you really think about it but oh well you live and you learn. If they stopped speaking to me because of this then I guess it’s for the best. Who knows I could be just being overly sensitive due to the circumstances.

Anywho I am alive and well and the wedding planning is going extremely well – now. Only 22 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home