Bmore's Thoughts

Friday, October 06, 2006

"Out of Pocket"

So I talked to the Thing today and I should have known better then to have this conversation while at work but I couldn’t take it any longer. I missed my Pookie Pie. Sidebar: This used to be my pet name for him until that ghetto ass Trix commercial came out and this black lady is all in her husband face, big butt and all. She turns around for him and says “Pookie Pie how does my outfit look?” He proceeds to stuff a Trix in his mouth so what he says can not be understood. This is around the same time that the McDonalds commercial came out with the neck popping black girl that says “You better don’t” when it came to her chicken selects. Needless to say I don’t call him that any more.

Anywho back to my original point of this post. We kind of talked things out but we still don’t really like each other. It’s a cool day and raining perfect for snuggling but I still don’t like him. What is a girl to do? I could go home and eat a bunch of junk and watch a movie like Hitch (Will Smith always makes me smile) or maybe Wedding Crashers for a good laugh. I can't be extra bloated tomorrow.

I guess the only thing I can do is busy myself with wedding plans. I have appointments for this weekend and next to try on gowns. I am crossing this next hurdle with mixed emotions. My girl Avin told me to prepare myself for the size difference, which I already have mentally been trying to do. I don’t want to have a meltdown in the store when they see my size 10 body and come back with a size 20 dress. I fear that they will look at my breast and then yell to the back “bring her a tent we need to cover these girls”! I don’t want my breast to look like they are sitting on a shelf coved in white material and beads and ruffles. UGGGGGG!!!!!! The horror.

I fear a meltdown is going to come! I hope all attending are prepared for this, because I sure as hell am not.


358 more days to go…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWE! That's so cute!

But I'mma need them to not bring out a size 20- that won't be right at all.....

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home