Bmore's Thoughts

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Question for the Ladies

Do you ever think back about your previous opposite sex involvements and wonder what in the hell you were thinking? I could have called them ex’s but in my book they were never “boyfriends” just someone that helped occupy some time.

There was the not so attractive one, the no good one, the thug, the stripper, the married man the list can go on for days. I some times think back over some of these “time occupiers” (is that a word) and get a little sick to the stomach. But at the time they didn’t make me sick but now they do. What was I lacking then that made me think he is fine as wine? Yes his penis is the size of my pinky but that’s okay, we’ll make it work. What drug was I smoking?

I know I am not the only women that has been through this, I am just one of the lucky ones that made it out with no real baggage or any children from some country bamma that I thought was cuter then Tim McGraw, who is by far the cutest country singer/husband in all the land.

My concern/question is why do we go through this ladies? I think for me it had to be a period of loneliness maybe even desperation. What else could explain settling for something deep down you know is not good for you or compromises your every belief?

I dated a lot of clown’s people and I am so wonderfully blessed and happy to have found my Prince Charming. Goodness I love me some him! Okay this is not where this entry was supposed to be going.

Sorry I digress. Ladies be strong hold on to your morals and learn from your mistakes don’t keep repeating them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldnt event tell you. I mean take for instance that man I was married to. Even Stevie Wonder could see he was a loser, but not me. I think you just make better choices as you age, or at least thats what I would like to think.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! Girl you just told my life story. I think we as women constantly try to see the good in people. I know, in my case, growing up in "the hood" I tried to not seem as if I was "too good". I didn't want guys to think that I was turning up my nose to them because of their situation. So I screwed around with people that I had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in common with. I learned my lesson, the hard way (*sigh*)

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home