Bmore's Thoughts

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Two Things That Make Him Scream Like A Teenager

1. Ray Lewis. The fiancée is a huge fan of Ray Ray. One day last week while he was working he called me screaming incoherently about seeing someone. I am laughing at this high pitch scream while trying to understand what the heck he is talking about. Finally he calms down and explains he just pay Ray Ray on the highway and what he was driving. Thank god Ray was going the opposite direction because he may have been driving off the road by my crazy fiancée.

2. Earth Wind and Fire (EWF). I have mention before the fiancée wants to be Verdine. Well we went to a concert recently and it was great. The theater was outdoors, cool weather, and cool crowd of people. EWF gave a great performance. Now leading up to the concert the fiancée said he had to give me a quiz. Quiz for what you ask. To make sure I knew enough songs as to not embarrass him at the concert. He is a fool for EWF. To his surprise I knew several songs, the only difference with him and I is that I don’t listen to them daily, I don’t have all the titles memorized, and I don’t know all the facts of the group since their creation (eye roll). So we danced like fools for over an hour and had a great time at the concert. There were a few moments that he sat their like a deer caught in headlights as Verdine did his thing on the bass.

Which reminds me fiancée bought a bass and hasn’t touched it in weeks. I am guessing there will be no solo at the wedding reception.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

HA! He's gonna fool you @ the reception and do a dedication...with the Verdine hair and e'rythang (Verdine is the dark one with the nasty locks, right :) )

8:24 AM  
Blogger bmorecutie said...

No that is Philip Bailey. Verdine is the one with the long straight hair that jumps and dances across the stage non-stop. And don't you say nothing bad about EWF.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

OH! I was WAAAAAY OFF! and I KNEW his name was Philip :)

I'm a EW&F minifan myself and I have nothing bad to say- but ummm, if that solo happens @ the reception I will be on the floor! literally! rolling on the floor laughing my black ass off!!!!!!!!!!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home