Bmore's Thoughts

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Project Runway Fans!!!

I love love love this show.

On the reunion show I was so trilled to see Michael with braces. He is a handsome young man but that one tooth just was too much for me to look past. And I am now really convinced that he is gay another reason why I love him the most. Michael I have loved since the beginning when they were not giving him any airtime. I thought his designs and execution were the best until the dreaded couture design.

I also love Laura but I really need for her to stop wearing the same clothes for days at a time. I thought I noticed that during the regular season, but I defiantly noticed in part one of the season finale. I mean come on you’re a designer make yourself more then one maternity dress please. Oh and who did her husband look like? I can’t put my finger on it. Someone really old with gray hair, who is it?

Uli she is just too cute. After seeing her home I now have a new understanding why she designs the way she does. Her condo was off the chain, beautiful view of the ocean. But a good designer has to be able to design more then flowing beach inspired dresses, right? And it looks like she has done it.

Jeffery Jeffery Jeffery. My least favorite of them all. How is it that you have completed your line before arriving back in NY? How is that possible? He just sits there in the studio twiddling his thumbs because he has nothing to do. Every single piece of clothing is complete. If he actually did all that work himself that is absolutely amazing. But by the previews of next weeks show and him bursting into tears it doesn’t look like he is going to get to show is collection.


I think you can tell whom I am pulling for. I just wish I didn’t have to wait another week for the results. But I think its been leaked who won already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home