Bmore's Thoughts

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

So the Fiancée and me have finally made up, so I have been over at his place (aka the Love Shack) most of the week. So I get up this morning not really awake trying to make it to the bathroom without opening my eyes all the way. I proceed to trip and almost fall back onto the bed. I finally make it without any more accidents. So I laid back down for a few more minutes and tried again to get up and in the shower. This time when I get going I trip and almost fall on the floor. The Fiancée looks at me and says, “is there a reason you keep tripping over the bed?” Me “shut up”. I didn’t realize till I was out of the shower that it is Friday the 13th. Is this going to be the tone for the rest of the day? I did manage to drive to work without any incidents, I am going to keep my fingers crossed the rest of the day.

I am naturally a clumsy person, most people don’t know that about me but its true. Walking into things, tripping, dropping or hurting myself is a normal day for me. I think I have gotten better about bruising myself either that or the weight gain doesn’t allow as many bruises to show. I have to say one of my finer moments was about two years ago while in my own home I was going down the basement steps thought I was at the bottom when in actuality there were two more steps to go. I fell and landed on my knees. How the hell I did that I still can’t figure out. This may be the cause to my knee issues now, come to think of it.

Anywho I say all this to say watch out its FRIDAY THE 13TH.


PS – Trying on more dresses this weekend. I will keep you all posted on my gay male/female theory.

1 Comments:

Blogger 44Black said...

THe heavy drinking contributes to the clumsiness as an adult. I have no explanation for your clumsiness as a child.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home