Bmore's Thoughts

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pet Peeves

1. Sucking of the teeth – you know when people eat something and it gets caught in their teeth and they proceed to try and suck it out instead of grabbing some dental floss or a tooth pick. Some people do this no matter what they eat i.e. yogurt or ice cream. What can possible get caught in your teeth I have no idea.

2. Popping on gum – I don’t know how some women do it but they manage to make the gum make a consistent snapping/popping sound. My mother does this at time but she is conscience of the fact that it’s annoying and tries to only allow herself to get carried away when at home or in her car.

3. Coughing and not covering your mouth – now this is a lesson that should have been taught very early in life by ones mother. You cover your mouth when you cough even if you think you are not contagious. Your germs and my germs don’t want to play together, ever.

4. Not flushing the toilet – how do you forget that you have not flushed the toilet? It makes a noticeable flushing noise, if you did not hear that then you did not flush, duh.

5. Taking a #2 at work – while we are on the subject of toilets lets talk about proper ladies room etiquette. Drop and flush and have the common courtesy to use the spray that is so nicely provided for us.

These are just pet peeves that I came up with that i experience mainly at work. I came up with this list because I feel like I am getting another cold, when I just got over one recently. And I am blaming it all on the lady that doesn’t cover her mouth, damn her. But I am going to fight this cold with all my strength, I went and stocked up on my Airborne and Echinacea. I also found a new Tazo tea that I really liked. Starbucks didn’t have my Zen tea that I normally get so the not so pleasant cashier gave me a different tea bag. I believe it was the Green Ginger tea in the lighter green package. And we all know ginger is good for you. The Fiancée wasn’t too happy about me making him run down to Starbucks before our movie started or how the tea smelled but I am convinced that it made me feel good and that is all that really matters. I will be stocking up on that too this evening. I am even contemplating the flu shot this year. I have never gotten the shot but so far I am thinking I just might need it.


Good luck all its cold/flu season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home