Bmore's Thoughts

Monday, November 27, 2006

Pet Love


I thought this to be hilarious. I have mention before I have the cutest black cat in the world. Although some times he is down right crazy and mean, and beats up my mothers dog (a German Shepard punk).

So my mother went to spend Thanksgiving with her family (that’s a whole different story I might tell one day), so I have been home caring for the kids. By kids I mean her 9 year old Shepard and my 6 year old cat. I say they are our kids because some times it really feels like we have 2 toddlers in the house. Some times they fight, at times they ignore each other and other times they team up and work together to get what they want.

So I believe last weeks craziness started Thursday evening, there was a fight in the hallway. And this almost always happens when I have just gotten comfortable in bed. So I go out to break the kids up cause the dog is yelping. I make my “devil” cat as the fiancée calls him go down stairs. I notice he is not to happy with me and I try to back away slowly to get my water bottle to use to protect myself and the dog, but as I turn my back this little bad seed jumps me from behind and leaves a long scratch down the front of my shin. So I proceeded to wet his little mean ass from head to toe.

So Friday night I am sleeping nice and sound when the dog comes in and wakes me up to take her outside at like 4 am. I stumble my way down two flights of steps and back up but she is still restless. Usually when that happens I lay in my mothers room cause she is more comfortable sleeping on the floor next to her bed.

Sidebar: before my mother left she cleaned the house like the top of the Chrysler building, which included clean sheets and a new comforter on her bed.

So I took a picture and sent it to her and blamed the kids for messing her bed up. I don’t think she found it as funny as I did. It looks like he is trying to make himself as flat as possible like I can’t see him laying there. Hilarious!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home