Bmore's Thoughts

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Love of My Life

I just need to spend some time gushing over the Fiancée. I never thought I would find someone that I never would good tired of. In the past I was quick to kick someone to the curb for simple things like he called too early on Saturday mornings, or he breaths to loud, or I didn’t like the way he walks. Something just crazy and out the blue and I was out the door.

But this handsome man that I have in my like now is great. I never tire of his company and we laugh laugh laugh. Yes he is a sports fanatic but that is okay, yes he is mamma’s baby but so am I and we are working past that too, and yes some times he may get on my nerves but I never once wanted him out of my life. He is consistent and never weavers in how he feels for me and wanting to be with me. Even in the beginning when I had my 3-layer concrete wall up, he stood patiently and slowly but surely chipped/chiseled his way through to my heart. We complete each other: when I am being stubborn and mean he reminds me to lighten up some. When he is being Mr. Nice Guy and letting someone walk over him I remind him its okay to say no sometimes.

He is even learning to accept my cat. Even though he doesn’t like him, he is making an effort to try and be friendly with the little beast. He has learned to accept my Coach addiction, he doesn’t like it but he accepts it (I had to break it down to him in football terms for him to finally get it. Ravens season tickets are the same as new Coach purse in my eyes). He accepts my obsessive compulsive behavior he doesn’t like it but he has learned the sooner he lets me pull everything off the bed at night and put it back the soon we both will get to sleep.

I am so blessed and thankful that we found each other. I just want to share that: I LOVE ME SOME HIM.

He has been out of town a couple of days maybe I am missing him…

304 days to go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found him too! You guys are very cute together! That was very moving. I was feeling kinda sh*tty about my babyboy, but reading that just changed my feelings (a little bit, PMS is too hard to overtake completely).....

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home