Bmore's Thoughts

Friday, November 17, 2006

Dress Shopping #4 and Final

I forgot to mention I picked my wedding gown. And yes I picked the expensive as hell one. This is how I see it – I could get a dress I like and paid $400 or I could get a dressed I LOVED for my very special day and pay more. I am paying for this dress all by myself so it was totally my decision. Best believe I am going to be sexy and fly on my wedding day.

I told the fiancée he will love it and he will see it often. I am going to be in the house cleaning and cooking in my beautiful wedding gown. My neighbors are going to say “there goes the crazy lady in her wedding dress again” as I walk the dog in the neighborhood. So if you see a lady in her wedding gown often any time after September 29 it may just be me.

Since I am getting my dress custom made I have 5 fittings. Which is great I can lose weight up to a few weeks before the wedding. So the plan is to start a diet January and increase exercise. My goal is to get to a size 8. I am currently a 10 – 12 so I think that is a very obtainable goal. Keep me encouraged folks.

316 days to go and counting.

2 Comments:

Blogger 44Black said...

You should get married NBA all star weekend in vegas!!!!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger bmorecutie said...

I suggested that too.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home