Bmore's Thoughts

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Have You Ever Witnessed an Accident?

I witnessed an accident over the weekend. For those that are familiar with Maryland let me start by saying I was heading home from the Severna Park/Pasadena area. For those that don’t know – you are guaranteed to see some crazy folks while in this area.

Most of the afternoon I saw some pretty unusual looking people. But that is to be expected when hanging out in the “dena dude” and immediate surrounding counties. So I was prepared for that. But what I wasn’t prepared for was the accident I witnessed on my way home.

Here is what happened. I am traveling at a normal rate of speed keeping with the flow of traffic, just called my mother to fill her in on my dress experience. When all of a sudden I hear something that sounds like a small plane engine. I look to my left and this large black pick-up truck fly by me with his mullet flying out the window. He drives across the shoulder and starts to cut back across two lanes of traffic.

I start to say ohh sh… (but I remember I am on the phone with my mother) let me slow down because there is nowhere for him to go. And just as I think that this idiot spins out and hits the guardrail. So me being the good person I am I pull over to see if he may need some help. And I say ohhh shit this time (off the phone with moms) this crazy fool is trying to start his truck back up and take off and I am directly in front of him. I think at this point I better move up and I see a car this idiot hit.

So as I pull up I look in my mirror and see this fugly dude with a mullet flying in the breeze jump out of his truck and grab a large jug off the front seat and hide it in the back of his truck. So this mullet having, jean cut off shorts on with a NASCAR tank top wearing idiot most have been drunk or high out of his mind.

Another lady pulls over in front of me and says she saw him about 10 miles back doing like 120 and driving on the shoulder. So we all write our information down as witnesses to the accident. And I look back down the road at Mr. Mullet and see he is still trying to get his truck started. So I turn to the couple that was hit and I was like ummm you may want to call the police and an ambulance or something you got kids in the car are they okay? Hello? I think they were a little in shock.

I am glad this accident wasn’t any worse. No drinking and driving people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home