Bmore's Thoughts

Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm A Slacker

So I fell off on staying current with my posting. For the two people that read this blog my apologies. Shoot me it’s been a rough few weeks. My mother and I had a huge fight, my brother (the first born) also has an attitude with me, and so I have been staying at the Love Shack.

It’s been really nice staying with the Fiancée and not having to go back and forth like I usually do. Although I missed my baby – my cat, but the Fiancée is not ready to live with the cat just yet. Speaking of my cat let me tell you about him. He is the cutest male black cat with silky like hair. I adopted him from a farm in MD about 7 years ago.

My Fiancée is not a cat person. I made it very clear from the beginning that we are a package deal. So he has tried to get use to the cat. About 3 years ago he cat sat for me while I was out of town. He came to the house once a day to feed my poor baby that loves having the comfort of people around. So the day before I was due to come back my cat decides to break free from the basement. So at first he was nice to the Fiancée and the Fiancée tried to pet him spend some time and make friends. My cat bites him. And the Fiancée was pissed and turns to leave when the cat makes a mad dash out the basement.

So I just happen to call and check in with the Fiancée around the time this was all going down. The Fiancée “that SOB bite me and escaped”, I am trying not to laugh and explain that I would be back early just let him stay out and explain how to set the alarm. The Fiancée isn’t trying to hear what I am saying. Proceeds to say he would catch his ass and get him back into the basement and hung up on me. So what I later found out was my cat was hiding in the tub and the Fiancée comes up with the brilliant idea to throw a rug over him to carry him back to the basement. My poor cat.


So I say all this to show that they have a turbulent relationship. And I love them both and don’t want to give either up. What’s a girl to do?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can picture his butt running after that cat!!!!!!! You just made me laugh really good!

WOW....

Ps- you know how I feel about the "other" situation :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger 44Black said...

For the record.....Trying to be a voice of reasone is not having an attitude! If that cat had any toughness about it I would have you send it here for a little 'contracting' work.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a mental picture of your man chasing your cat and throwing a rug over him...That s-h-i-t was too funny! Too bad you couldn't videotape that one because you all would surely have won the top prize on America's Funniest Home Videos!

MP

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home