Bmore's Thoughts

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Would It Be Rude?

So yesterday I mentioned a co-worker that insist on not covering her mouth when she coughs. Well I am almost at my breaking point. This old heifer was outside my cube this morning talking to someone and turns in my entry direction to cough and not cover her mouth. Would it be rude if I sprayed her with Lysol? And aim towards her mouth? She is really pissing me off already this morning.

I got this damn cold and her ass will not cover her damn mouth. I got my Green Ginger tea, my Airborne, my Echinacea pills and she still will not cover her damn mouth. I am having hot flashes and this heifer will not cover her mouth. Last night I greased myself down with Vicks and damn near burned to death all because this heifer will not cover her mouth.

Why won’t she cover her mouth? It is only common courtesy to keep your germs and spit to yourself. My mother taught me that at a very early age. Even when I am home alone I cover my mouth. Even in my sleep I cover my mouth. Why wont she? I am near tears here.

I am going to teach her a lesson. I am going to give her a taste of Crisp Linen Lysol in a few more minutes. I am going to pour Purell in her mouth while she is coughing. I am going to trip her or push her down the stairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home