Bmore's Thoughts

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ode to Steve McNair


I love me some Steve and not just because he plays for the home team. I have been crushin on him since he was with the Titans. I am sure you all cannot see what I am seeing. But this man is HOT to me! And when he talks and/or smiles I just melt. His teeth are AWSOME. There are so straight and so white. He has this sweet southern way about him that just makes me well stare. I gather all of this from pre and post game interviews. I know you all think I am crazy but I am not stalking him. I just like to look at him.

I can’t let on to the Fiancée that I am feeling Steve like this, he might not take me to any more games. I almost met him a few weeks ago. I don’t really get star struck or want to run up to famous people and ask for their autograph but Steve ohhh I was planning on talking to him.

The Fiancée and I had gone out to dinner after one of the Ravens home games. And they were all over the place. Now before me and the Fiancée started dating I never ran into a single Ravens player. Since we have been dating I have see more then a handful. Still have not seen Ray Lewis but this post is about my man Steve McNair. So we see a few players enjoying their dinner with friends and family. And this little boy that is sitting across from us tells us he got McNair’s autograph. I am almost as excited as the little boy when I ask him “are you serious?”

We figured out that he was sitting at the table near the front of the restaurant. I am watching the door so I could get his autograph on his way out. The Fiancée was cool with it because he is a big fan also and he has no clue that I have a huge crush on this man. So I get all involved in my conversation and dinner with my baby, when I look up and see the back of Steve’s head. Damn damn damn.

I almost got up and ran out to get his autograph and just say hi. For fear of having my engagement ring snatched off my finger I decided it was best that I keep my butt right where I was with my baby.

I do have a new hang out now after home games. I am going to try my hardest to get his autograph and not flirt. I am wishing him well after last weeks injury.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I have one thing to say.."UGGH" :)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Avin said...

You better be careful girl. The rat slayer might say something.

12:55 PM  
Blogger bmorecutie said...

Rat Slayer knows what happens within "the crew" stays within "the crew".

1:16 PM  
Blogger 44Black said...

"Rat Slayer?" Cute, you will both come calling if you see a little furry running across your floor at 100 m.p.h. So Steve McNair????? Interesting. Maybe you could go buy a autograph at a collector shop rather than posing (I think) as a groupie. Remember, Skywalker, rely on the crew power!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home